How to Get Better at Positive Personality Without Spending Hours Studying
A positive mindset lifts you up and may get you to bigger opportunities of boosting your life.
Here’s how some ways to build a positive personality :
1. Accept Responsibility : Don’t blame others even if you have an unwanted result, there will always be an occasion to denounce somebody else. Determine the issue and stay focused on the solution.
2. Show consideration to others : Be kind and sensitive to encourage collaboration from others.
3. Be a good listener : Have eye contact with the other person to show that you are involved in the discussion. Pay attention to the other person.Stop thinking about your response.
4. “Discuss but don’t argue!” by Dr. John Maxwell : The best approach to overcome a debate is to dodge it.
5. Give honest and sincere appreciation : Be positive and acknowledge the move when you notice something good.
6. Turn your promises into action : Write down your 12 goals and acclaim them to yourself in front of the mirror
7. When you make a mistake, Accept it and Move on : Focus on the lessons learned from the mistake.
8. Practice humility : Be thankful of your assets, stay coachable
9. Use courtesy everyday : Be polite, have good manners. Consider how your attitude is influencing others, For example : Say “thank you” when someone has done something for you.
10. Show empathy : Listen,Don’t immediately judge when first connecting with someone. Propose the opportunity to support, open up the path for offering guidance
What are your thoughts ?
Sign up to receive updates!
Submit your e-mail address to receive regular updates!